Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

5 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

IT WASN’T ME~Özdemir Asaf

IT WASN’T ME

One evening you were looking from your window
Into darkness slowly filling the road.
Someone passed your house resembling me.
Your heart began to race…
But the one passing wasn’t me.

One night you were sleeping in your bed…
You awoke suddenly to a silent world.
Something in a dream opened your eyes,
And darkness was there in your room…
The one who saw you wasn’t me.

At that time I was nowhere near,
And for no reason you began to cry.
Now at last you’re thinking of me
Living with love in your life…
The one who knew this wasn’t me.

You were reading a book, entranced…
The people inside fell in love or else died.
A young man in the novel was killed.
You were afraid, with all your strength cried…
The one who died wasn’t me.
Özdemir Asaf

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder