Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

25 Haziran 2020 Perşembe

The Whitefish - by Meral Meri

The Whitefish
~
I had never met a man who liked to go  fishing before.
So here.
I like fish. Especially at the end of a fishing rod.
But in real life I can never not do this.
So what I mean is, whenever I have my own choices, that person will bring me nothing but regret.
My human choices have always been bad.
I would find solace with those who chose me.
No, I always hated them.
I don't know why; I said, "Hello, how are you?"
And so those people always brought me bad luck.
Why am I so unfortunate, I have no idea.
But that's always the case.
Do you trust your own choices?
Of course about people.
Two fish were swimming in a poem.
Have you ever fished in poetry?
Let's say this is my sea of poetry ...
Do you want to swim here?
Or,
Do you want to catch a golden yellow fish?
Because I have a lot of volunteer fish in this sea of poetry.
Especially like this whitefish with a broken heart that looks far away.

By Meral Meri
Painter by Philip R. Goodwin

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder