Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

31 Ekim 2020 Cumartesi

Meral Meri ~The Air The Land And Sea

 


Beyond my perception, a war had begun ...

This war was both silent and helpless.

And war was declared without any doubts.

Who will win now in this game occupied by mind games?

It was clear that I was not going to win.

Because I have never seen any war other than black or white before.

If I had gone to a paradise where roses are now gifted;

I could have said to you: Yes, there will definitely be a new war.

Because this it was a war beyond perception.

And it could be declared wherever emotions were ignored.


― Meral Meri


#TheAirTheLandAndSea


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder