Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

15 Ocak 2021 Cuma

Meral Meri - Light

 Could knowledge harm happiness, Diogenes?

I am like you these days; I'm looking for people in the streets of Athens.

I am looking for Nizâmî-i Gencevî's dervish.

I am looking for you in the hanging gardens of Babylon.

I am the Macedonian king III.Alexandros I was lost in the shadows like.

I am lost in Solomon's Temple.

I got lost again on the twelve of the month Rabi al-Awwal in Medina.

In a world divided into three, I am shedding my leaves in the vacuum of the concept of innovation.

Could knowledge harm happiness, Diogenes?

Ever since I came to the courtyard of the Çırağan Beach Palace, I have always been questioning this, dear Diogenes.

"Could knowledge harm happiness?"


Meral Meri - Light


16 January-2021


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder