Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

15 Temmuz 2021 Perşembe

Meral Meri - A Little Blue Please

 Today I have westerly winds in me.

And there are pop-up windows.

I look like a snowy garden.

I have an endless sadness inside me.

I'm not a narcissist, I'm just a little numb.

I got lost in the colorful snails.

I am very far from my mother.

In the evenings, I brew mint tea in the cherry orchards.

When I'm bored, I dream of the ocean.

I am with my lucky number.

But I feel like a pumpkin with a ruptured retina waiting for its prince in that turquoise.

Just that's it, that's all.


Meral Meri - A Little Blue Please


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder