Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

11 Ekim 2021 Pazartesi

Meral Meri - Chrysanthemum Night

 You maybe not know it, but behind these smiles lies a great kingdom of tragedy, oh my dear wildflower.

Between these chrysanthemums as time flies by.

I was left alone with the things that the past hurt me.

I know I'm in the valley of darkness, and every midnight I dig myself a deep grave.

No, you don't have to be afraid, its landscape resembles the skin of a magnificent gazelle.

Writing and writing are not in dead silence, my dear wildflower.

I will continue to write that I am forever damned.

You maybe not know it, but behind these smiles lies a great kingdom of tragedy, oh my dear wildflower.


by Meral Meri - Chrysanthemum Night


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder