Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

13 Ocak 2022 Perşembe

Meral Meri - Reign of a Poor

 I am not looking for you in the nearest places, but in the farthest lands of my heart. I am a moss garden without you.

I am ashen without you.

I am a void that has not been found without you.

If I invite you to my dreams now; I know I will be the richest person in this world.

But no, I can't call you myself.

Because I am in the reign of poverty.

I'm not anchored anywhere.

I can neither go nor stay with you.

Because I'm an elusive swallow.

I can only give you eternal love.

But you are still a prisoner of that freedom cage.

I am not looking for you in the nearest places, but in the farthest lands of my heart. 

Because I am in the reign of poverty.

💗

Meral Meri - Reign of a Poor



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder