Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

8 Mart 2021 Pazartesi

Meral Meri ~In the shadow of winter

 I am in the shadow of the winter.

I stand in front of your house, your garden.

I am in the palm of a big giant.

I see my world, your world from here.

My children are touching my sun as much as I do.

The turning point in my life, I don't know where.

Maybe I'm at the end, maybe I'm at the beginning.

I woke up and slept so I don't know.

I am in the shade of winter.

I stand in your life and in your shadows.

I'm not like fairy tales.

I wish you to forgive me.

I am your mother, I am your father, I am your child.

I am the youngest and oldest photo of you.

I'm trying to exist like birch trees.

I am in the shade of winter.

I'm standing in front of your house, your garden.

Now don't leave me without me.


Meral Meri ~In the shadow of winter



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder