Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

17 Mart 2021 Çarşamba

Meral Meri -Voice of the Heart

 Don't drown in this vast waters, my love, try to swim.

Gather yourself before the sun goes down.

Do not be deceived by the appearance of these words;

Because those words are incapable of reflecting your heart.

What does your heart say now, in this owl field, talking to crows?

Tell me with your sad heart.

Tell me with this heart that wants to be happy.

Before the sun goes down, tell me that my love.

Because I'm trying to swim with you, not with the butterflies.


Meral Meri -Voice of the Heart


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder