Siyaset

Siyaset
"Bir adamın herkese benzememesi için her şeyin yapıldığı bu aptal dünyada; herhalde imkansız diye bir şey yoktur gerçeğine sarılanlara da, düşmanca bakmak o derece abes kaçacaktır." Meral Meri

17 Temmuz 2022 Pazar

Meral Meri , A Winter's Tale

 



I fell in love with a man on a cold winter day.

I fell in love with the snowflakes running around the gardens.

My life was like an ant and a butterfly.

I loved sunsets and the silence of the night.

I have an honest heart.

I liked to take care of the land, but not as much as a farmer.

My heart has always felt like it belonged far away.

My soul was chasing the darkness.

I loved the endless rains.

But most of all I like to walk in the winter gardens.

I love anything as sacred as falling in love.

I'm one of those rare people who appreciate living as if I'm going to die someday.

I am a person who proceeds with an ordinary and pure heart.

I am a woman who belongs to silence, far from screams, always trusting in love.


Meral Meri , A Winter's Tale


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder